- It's Not all about Money!
- Part time minibus driver needed
- Jersey Alzheimer's Association Needs a Day Care Co-ordinator
- Business Manager Role Available
- Animal Care Assistant Needed
- Paid part time bookkeeper/administrator needed
- Paid Positions with Autism Jersey
- Donate Your Co-op Dividend to Charity
- Check out the Training Section of our Website
- Jersey Charity Commission website now live
The Association of Jersey Charities is the representative body of the majority of charitable organisations operating in Jersey...
Presently the Association has 310 member charities and these range from branches of national charities to small local charities, clubs, societies and support groups.
The Jersey Charities’ Law was passed in November 2014. The register will open in May 2018, and you can view the commission website here.
The Association of Jersey Charities exists to provide guidance to and be a source of funding for its members. Jersey charities are welcome to apply to be members, but to establish as a local charity is not dependent upon Association membership.
The Association receives the Jersey share of the Channel Islands' Lottery profits from the Economic Development, Tourism, Sport and Culture Department (EDTSC) to distribute to our members according to need. This funding is therefore dependant on the success of the Lottery.
We would urge our members to support the Channel Islands' Lottery so that the the EDTSC and the Association can continue to support your vital work.
You will also be able to find out more about volunteering opportunities, how to donate to your favourite charity, visit our events diary page which lists charity events on the island and much much more!
Sat, 18th Aug, 2018, 14:00 - 12:00
Mon, 20th Aug, 2018, 09:30 - 16:30
Sat, 25th Aug, 2018, 20:00 - 22:00
Sun, 26th Aug, 2018, 20:00 - 22:00