November Talks for Charities
We have arranged 4 lunchtime talks with statutory agencies for the month of November beginning with JACS. These talks are aimed at Chairmen, committees, CEO/Managers responsible for policies and procedures, and the first with JACS has particular focus on grievance/disciplinary policies/procedures.
- JACS – St Paul's Centre, Thursday 3rd November at 12noon
- Trading Standards – St Paul's Centre, Tuesday 8th November at 1pm
- Data Protection – St Paul's Centre, Wednesday 16th November at 12noon
- Gambling Commission – St Paul's Centre, Thursday 24th November at 1pm
Paid Position with Autism Jersey
Autism Jersey are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and motivated individual to lead our Family Support and Befriending Services.
Job Title: Family Support and Befriending Services Manager
Reporting to: Chief Operations Officer
Closing date: Friday 4 November
The post holder will take the lead role in:
• Developing, implementing, reviewing and improving all family support services for the charity
• Developing befriending services
For a full job description or further information, please contact Rowan Branch on 01534 871888 or at email@example.com