Jane Galloway of Arclight Solutions will be presenting a full day masterclass in corporate fundraising for AJC members.
Date: Tuesday 17th June from 9.30am to 4.30pm
Fee: £25 Includes refreshments and a light buffet lunch
Location: Clarkson House, Jersey Hospice Care
This Masterclass is aimed at staff (& volunteers) who have been tasked with the job of looking for funding from companies and just don’t know where to start - or who need to know how to build better corporate relationships so they are ‘win win’.
We will look at the different ways to approach companies, when, and with what! You will also gain the tools necessary to identify the best sources of corporate funding for your organisation and how to make the right approach to maximise your chance of success. This training will develop and equip you with the skills needed to confidently identify potential corporate funding partners and how to go about forging strong relationships with them.
To book your place, please contact the administrator.
Jane Galloway of Arclight Solutions will be presenting a workshop, free to AJC Members
Governance: Developing a Fundraising Strategy
This workshop will enable people involved in managing fundraising to develop a fundraising strategy for their organisation. Having a clear fundraising strategy is essential to help keep your organisation on track with its fundraising goals and to get the best returns from your time, resources and budget.
This workshop will equip you with the knowledge, skills and techniques to develop and successfully implement a great fundraising strategy and to be able to:
• Research and use the information required to build your strategy
• Analyse past performance in order to inform ‘more profitable’ future activities
• Identify and evaluate the best fundraising sources for your organisation
• Integrate different forms of fundraising into your plan
• Identify the risks associated with your strategy and how to manage them
Wednesday 18th June 5.00pm to 8.15pm St Paul's Centre. To book your place please contact the Administrator
Jane Galloway of Arclight Solutions will be presenting the following workshop, free for AJC Members.
Insight Session: Making the Most of Social Networking & E-Fundraising for Charities
This basic introduction to social networking, aimed at novices will look at how blogs, forums and sites such as Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin could benefit your organisation. This insight session looks at:
• Emails and On line newsletters, tribute funds and online in memorial fundraising
• Search engine optimisation, Banner adverts/Google grants
• Fundraising web sites/giving portals and listings i.e. Wikipedia, Ebay, Amazon
• Integration and development of an online strategic plan
So if you want some ideas about improving your online presence, increasing your profile and integrating social networking with your marketing/fundraising strategy come along and find out more!
Thursday 19th June 1.15pm to 4.30pm St Paul's Centre. To book your place please contact the administrator.