- Information and Guidance for Jersey Charities from the Jersey Funders Group, Updated 28.07.20
- AJC June Grants Awarded 15.06.20
- Volunteer Support Available 11.06.20
- Charity Supplement 06.02.20
- Donation from the UK’s National Emergencies Trust will benefit local charities 22.02.20
- Ocorian Trustees make funds available to AJC for distribution to local charities 14.05.20
- Media Release Charities now able to apply to the co-funded payroll scheme 30.04.20
- The co-funded payroll scheme guidelines have been updated to include charities 30.04.20
- Information and Guidance for Jersey Charities from Jersey Funders Updated 28.04.20
- Donate to Your Favourite Charity 23.04.20
- Fundraising Events Cancelled 23.04.20
- Jersey Funders Group Media Release 23.04.20
- Coronavirus Jersey - Acts of Kindness Facebook Page 23.04.20
- Bailiff Launches COVID 19 Appeal Fund 02.04.20
- Unused Charity Resources 22.04.20
- Amazon Wish Lists for Charities 22.04.20
- Advertising Your Volunteer Roles 29.03.20
- Donate Your Co-op Dividend to Charity
- Jersey Charity Commission Website Statement - Charities & COVID 19 24.04.20
48th AGM - Convening Notice
The association of jersey charities
(a members' association incorporated on 16 June 1995 under the provisions of the Loi (1862) sur les teneures en fidéicommis et l'incorporation d'associations) (the "Association")
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF THE ASSOCIATION
Notice is hereby given that the annual general meeting (the "AGM") of the Association will be held in accordance with the constitution of the Association at the Celestial Suite, Royal Yacht Hotel, St Helier, Jersey on 26 September 2019 at 6pm.
Appended to this Notice are the following documents:
- Members' explanatory note explaining certain amendments to be made to the constitution of the Association ("Members' Explanatory Note");
- Final version of the proposed new constitution of the Association (the "New Constitution");
- Mark up of the New Constitution against the existing constitution of the Association so that Members can see the proposed changes (the "Mark up");
- Meeting Agenda.
Members are asked to consider approving the New Constitution.
Upon the New Constitution having been approved, Members are also asked to consider approving the current Chairman, Liz Le Poidevin, remaining in office for a further period of one year, the Chairman having been in office for the three year term permitted under the constitution of the Association. Under the terms of the New Constitution, Members can resolve to extend the Chairman and Deputy Chairman's term of office for a further period of one year.
Members are asked to consider and, if thought fit, pass the following resolutions as resolutions of the Association:
- The New Constitution be approved; and
- Liz Le Poidevin remaining in office as Chairman of the Association for a further period of one year be approved.
For and on behalf of the association
Liz Le Poidevin
Dated: 28 August 2019
- Members' Explanatory Note;
- New Constitution; and
- Mark-up showing the amendments proposed to be made to the Constitution.