- Information and Guidance for Jersey Charities from the Jersey Funders Group, Updated 28.07.20
- AJC June Grants Awarded 15.06.20
- Volunteer Support Available 11.06.20
- Charity Supplement 06.02.20
- Donation from the UK’s National Emergencies Trust will benefit local charities 22.02.20
- Ocorian Trustees make funds available to AJC for distribution to local charities 14.05.20
- Media Release Charities now able to apply to the co-funded payroll scheme 30.04.20
- The co-funded payroll scheme guidelines have been updated to include charities 30.04.20
- Information and Guidance for Jersey Charities from Jersey Funders Updated 28.04.20
- Donate to Your Favourite Charity 23.04.20
- Fundraising Events Cancelled 23.04.20
- Jersey Funders Group Media Release 23.04.20
- Coronavirus Jersey - Acts of Kindness Facebook Page 23.04.20
- Bailiff Launches COVID 19 Appeal Fund 02.04.20
- Unused Charity Resources 22.04.20
- Amazon Wish Lists for Charities 22.04.20
- Advertising Your Volunteer Roles 29.03.20
- Donate Your Co-op Dividend to Charity
- Jersey Charity Commission Website Statement - Charities & COVID 19 24.04.20
48th AGM - Agenda
48th Annual General Meeting to be held in the Celestial Suite, Royal Yacht Hotel, on Thursday 26th September 2019 commencing at 6 p.m.
- Welcome and apologies.
- To approve the minutes of the 47th Annual General Meeting held on 12 July 2018 and the General Meeting held on 7 November 2018.
- Open discussion with members regarding the future direction of the Association. Papers to follow.
- To consider amendments to the Constitution of the Association which will, inter alia:
- Update membership criteria;
- Reduce the number of mandatory positions on the Committee;
- Allow for meetings to be held at short notice in certain circumstances;
- Allow the frequency of the grants cycle to be determined by members from time to time;
- Allow for the creation of a grants sub-committee; and
- Make for provision for the extension of any maximum period of service by the Chairman or Deputy Chairman if approved by members.
- To extend period of Chairman’s office by up to one year.
- To receive the annual report from the Treasurer and adopt the audited accounts for the year ended 31st March 2019.
- To consider the reappointment of Bracken Rothwell as auditors.
- Election of Officers:
Lynsey Mallinson and Peter Bourne are standing down as Officers, Marie du Feu is standing down as Treasurer.
To elect the following Officers:
- Deputy Chairman
- No more than five additional Officers as ordinary Committee Members
The Committee will be nominating candidates for these posts (to follow).
Any other nominations for any office must be made by written notice executed by two Members entitled to vote in general meetings as intention to propose and second the nominee for a named office. That notice should be countersigned by the nominee so as to show his or her willingness to be appointed for such office and must be delivered to the Honorary Secretary by 5 p.m. on the 6 September 2019.
- To exclude the following organisations from membership for failure to pay subscriptions.
- NCT (formerly National Childbirth Trust, Jersey Branch)
- Jersey Anti Bullying in Schools (JABS)
- Jersey Coders
- Any Other Business
A buffet to be served at 8.15pm