- It's Not all about Money!
- Oxygen Therapy Centre Looking for an Admin Assistant.
- 2019 Jersey Charity Awards soon to launch!
- Volunteers Needed for COLOUR FESTIVAL 2019
- New Chairman/Group Leader Needed
- Jersey Alzheimer’s Association needs a Treasurer!
- Relief Minibus Driver Needed
- Annual Grants Media Release, April 2019
- Meals on Wheels Need More Volunteers
- Paid Position with Community Savings
- Music in Action Need Volunteers for Liberation Festival
- Jersey Heart Support Group Need Volunteers/Committee Members
- South Coast Charity Challenge - registration open
- Donate Your Co-op Dividend to Charity
- Check out the Training Section of our Website
- Jersey Charity Commission website now live
South Coast Charity Challenge - registration open
The Jersey Mencap South Coast Charity Challenge is an annual 15 mile sponsored walk which will be held on Sunday 19th May. As a small charity we are reliant on this event to help maintain our projects for adults with a learning disability in Jersey.
We were delighted to have our registration with the new Charity Commissioner approved in November and we very much continue to grow our projects to meet demand. As you know, fundraising from the South Coast Charity Challenge is critical and the main fundraiser for our charity.
Please find attached flyer for our South Coast Charity Challenge event. Our annual walk along the beautiful south coast is a great way to spend a Spring Sunday morning with friends, family or colleagues. We would be very grateful if you could share this with people you know who would be keen to get involved.
Registration is on line with Race Nation and can be found via our website:
Thank you from everyone at Jersey Mencap!