- Jersey Charity Awards Sponsorship Sought
- September 2020 Grants Awarded
- AJC helps Parkinson's Jersey get back on it's feet. 24.09.20
- Grants Media Release 16.09.20
- Information and Guidance for Jersey Charities from the Jersey Funders Group, Updated 28.07.20
- AJC June Grants Awarded 15.06.20
- Volunteer Support Available 11.06.20
- Charity Supplement 06.02.20
- Donation from the UK’s National Emergencies Trust will benefit local charities 22.02.20
- Ocorian Trustees make funds available to AJC for distribution to local charities 14.05.20
- Media Release Charities now able to apply to the co-funded payroll scheme 30.04.20
- The co-funded payroll scheme guidelines have been updated to include charities 30.04.20
- Information and Guidance for Jersey Charities from Jersey Funders Updated 28.04.20
- Donate to Your Favourite Charity 23.04.20
- Fundraising Events Cancelled 23.04.20
- Jersey Funders Group Media Release 23.04.20
- Coronavirus Jersey - Acts of Kindness Facebook Page 23.04.20
- Bailiff Launches COVID 19 Appeal Fund 02.04.20
- Unused Charity Resources 22.04.20
- Amazon Wish Lists for Charities 22.04.20
- Advertising Your Volunteer Roles 29.03.20
- Donate Your Co-op Dividend to Charity
- Jersey Charity Commission Website Statement - Charities & COVID 19 24.04.20
Jersey Charity Awards Sponsorship Sought
Every other year since 2011, we have celebrated the 'outstanding achievements' of charities in 3 categories, and the next event is due September 2021. Please consider helping us make this one extra special, in light of everything we have all endured lately.
To sponsor the prize fund for the entire event would be £19,500, which equates to £6,500 per category - 1st prize £5,000, 2nd prize £1,000, 3rd prize £500.
As the main sponsor;
- your company logo would be included on the trophies given out to the winners of each category.
- Your company logo would be included in all literature/advertising for the event.
- You would receive 2 places at the ceremony, and be asked to present the prize certificates, along with the Lieutenant Governor, who will present the trophies.
Or sponsor one category for £6,500, as above, with your logo appearing on the trophy for the category sponsored.
The 3 categories are:
'outstanding achievement for a small charity'
'outstanding achievement for a medium charity'
'outstanding achievement for a large charity'