Weston Health Care Foundation
Membership Number: AJC243 / Registered Charity Number: 298
Weston Health Care Foundation provides the over-arching umbrella from which Jersey Council on Alcoholism and Silkworth Charity Group operate under.
The objects of the Foundation Charity are:-
- To act as a non-sectarian, non-political, charitable association in support of those suffering from alcohol, drug or chemical dependency of any kind; and their families.
- To provide assistance, help and support for the general well being, sobriety and rehabilitation of those suffering from alcohol, drug or chemical dependency or from related conditions and for the general benefit of the families of such persons;
- To set up homes and facilities to provide residential accommodation both on a gratuitous basis or otherwise for the care, well being, sobriety, general benefit and rehabilitation of those suffering from alcohol, drug or chemical dependency;
- To set up and maintain centres for the treatment, help and counselling of people suffering from addiction to alcohol or substances; their families and dependants;
- To provide comfort, care and attention including access to such legal, medical and social welfare services as may be appropriate to all those suffering from alcohol or chemical dependency and their families and dependants, and to assist them financially if deemed appropriate (whether by way of loan, gift or otherwise) and generally to promote their material, spiritual and mental health, well being and sobriety;
- To employ people as may be necessary in the carrying out and general implementation of these rules and services and to provide for, arrange and implement the training of people to work as specified in the constitution;
- To assist whether by the way of the provision of financial support, donations or other means the construction, establishment, funding, staffing, accommodating of staff, promoting, holding, running, operating, equipping, improvement and general development of hospitals, clinics, health centres, surgeries, nursing homes and other health care facilities of whatever sort;
- To provide assistance whether by way of financial support, donations or other means to patients or prospective patients of any hospital or other establishments;
- To assist whether by way of the provision of financial support, donations or other means with the treatment, care and medical research carried out or provided at any hospital;
- To act as a non sectarian, non political, charitable association in support of any hospital or other establishment or any patient envisaged.
Make a Donation
If you would like to donate money to Weston Health Care Foundation please select an amount below.
If you are a Jersey tax payer, and your donation is for £50 or more, you can claim an extra 25% for your chosen charity. Click here for instructions on how to do this.
All donations are anonymous and securely handled for The Association of Jersey Charities by Paypal. Please contact the administrator if you would like to inform the charity of your identity or if you have any additional questions.