How do we apply for a grant from the Association?
1. Via the AJC application system, SmartSimple. Before starting your application, please review the 'essential reading' below. You can download these documents and print to read.
2. Essential reading
- Grants Programme read here or download to print
- Supporting information guidance read here or download to print
- Guidance on reserves read here or download to print
- Multi-year funding grants program read here or download to print
- Terms & Conditions read here or download to print
NB: If you are seeking a grant of £10,000 or less, check whether you are eligible for a small grant before starting a SmartSimple application - Applying to the AJC for a Small grant
3. Using SmartSimple (the system)
- You need to register as a user on SmartSimple via smartsimpleuk.com before you can make an application. You can do this at any time.
- Once you get an email to say registration is complete, you can log in to the system, set a password and make an application.
- Please read the on screen instructions and help boxes - particularly on the first application screen where you are asked to "save" your application before you answer any of the questions. If you don't do this you will not see all the questions you need to answer.
- You can save your application at any time and return to it, so don’t panic! We are here to help you!
- Applications for small grants cannot be made via SmartSimple.
- If you are having difficulties, please contact the Grants Manager, email@example.com, who will be able to assist.
5. Publicising your Grant Award
Grant recipients will need to acknowledge the source of funds both from the AJC and the States of Jersey Channel Islands lottery profits, where appropriate with logo:
- Download our information guide here
- Download the Jersey Charity Logo here
- Download the Channel Islands Lottery (Black) Logo here
- Download the Channel Islands Lottery (White) Logo here
- Download the Channel Islands Lottery (Blue) Logo here
- Download the Channel Islands Lottery (Gradient) Logo here
Should you have any problems with this process please contact the Grants Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org