- AJC welcomes partnership with Jersey Finance for 2021
- AJC and Co-op donate food parcels to help tackle food insecurity
- A compendium of philanthropy in Jersey
- AJC launches Jersey Charity Awards in 50th Anniversary year
- The first 50th Anniversary Webinar
- Information and Guidance for Jersey Charities from the Jersey Funders Group, Updated 28.07.20
- Donation from the UK’s National Emergencies Trust will benefit local charities
- Ocorian Trustees make funds available to AJC for distribution to local charities
- Donate to Your Favourite Charity
- Amazon Wish Lists for Charities
- Free Online Safeguarding Training
- Donate Your Co-op Dividend to Charity
- It's Not all about Money!
Paid or Voluntary Jobs and Positions Available
Many of the organisations listed on our members’ directory are actively looking for volunteers to assist them with their work.
Organisations are looking for people, young and old, with the time and the skills to help them achieve their goals. If you are considering voluntary work please click on the ‘Voluntary’ link here. If you find something that interests you email them directly and introduce yourself.
Also register your interest with http://www.volunteer.je/ whether you are looking for volunteers to help with your charity or looking for a volunteer position within a charity
You may also find paid positions available in these pages via the ‘Paid’ link
You can also advertise your skills and of course find people who have skills to offer, via the ‘Jobseekers’ link
To advertise in this section please contact the Administrator.
Details posted on 'voluntary', 'paid' sections will remain on the website for 6 weeks and then removed. If you wish to advertise for longer please re-apply.
Details posted on 'jobseekers' section will remain on the website for 6 months and then removed. If you wish to advertise for longer please re-apply.
Disclaimer in connection with Positions Available facility
This Positions Available facility provided by The Association of Jersey Charities is intended to assist the matching of charities and individuals in filling voluntary or paid roles.
The AJC does not endorse or recommend any of the advertised roles, nor does it confirm the accuracy of supplied details and CVs, make background checks or in any way endorse individuals seeking paid or voluntary roles within organisations.
Organisations engaging with applicants are strongly recommended to make their own background checks which may include police checks and the taking up of references. Volunteers must receive training for the organisation and role they will fill, and organisations must have third party liability to cover volunteers as well as paid employees.
In no event will AJC, its employees or agents, be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you or anyone else in reliance upon any information contained on or omitted from this site or otherwise supplied by ACJ in connection with its Positions Available service.