- AJC June Grants Awarded 15.06.20
- Volunteer Support Available 11.06.20
- Charity Supplement 06.02.20
- Donation from the UK’s National Emergencies Trust will benefit local charities 22.02.20
- Ocorian Trustees make funds available to AJC for distribution to local charities 14.05.20
- Media Release Charities now able to apply to the co-funded payroll scheme 30.04.20
- The co-funded payroll scheme guidelines have been updated to include charities 30.04.20
- Information and Guidance for Jersey Charities from Jersey Funders Updated 28.04.20
- Donate to Your Favourite Charity 23.04.20
- Fundraising Events Cancelled 23.04.20
- Jersey Funders Group Media Release 23.04.20
- Coronavirus Jersey - Acts of Kindness Facebook Page 23.04.20
- Bailiff Launches COVID 19 Appeal Fund 02.04.20
- Unused Charity Resources 22.04.20
- Amazon Wish Lists for Charities 22.04.20
- Advertising Your Volunteer Roles 29.03.20
- Donate Your Co-op Dividend to Charity
- Jersey Charity Commission Website Statement - Charities & COVID 19 24.04.20
Paid or Voluntary Jobs and Positions Available
Many of the organisations listed on our members’ directory are actively looking for volunteers to assist them with their work.
Organisations are looking for people, young and old, with the time and the skills to help them achieve their goals. If you are considering voluntary work please click on the ‘Voluntary’ link here. If you find something that interests you email them directly and introduce yourself.
Also register your interest with http://www.volunteer.je/ whether you are looking for volunteers to help with your charity or looking for a volunteer position within a charity
You may also find paid positions available in these pages via the ‘Paid’ link
You can also advertise your skills and of course find people who have skills to offer, via the ‘Jobseekers’ link
To advertise in this section please contact the Administrator.
Details posted on 'voluntary', 'paid' sections will remain on the website for 6 weeks and then removed. If you wish to advertise for longer please re-apply.
Details posted on 'jobseekers' section will remain on the website for 6 months and then removed. If you wish to advertise for longer please re-apply.
Disclaimer in connection with Positions Available facility
This Positions Available facility provided by The Association of Jersey Charities is intended to assist the matching of charities and individuals in filling voluntary or paid roles.
The AJC does not endorse or recommend any of the advertised roles, nor does it confirm the accuracy of supplied details and CVs, make background checks or in any way endorse individuals seeking paid or voluntary roles within organisations.
Organisations engaging with applicants are strongly recommended to make their own background checks which may include police checks and the taking up of references. Volunteers must receive training for the organisation and role they will fill, and organisations must have third party liability to cover volunteers as well as paid employees.
In no event will AJC, its employees or agents, be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you or anyone else in reliance upon any information contained on or omitted from this site or otherwise supplied by ACJ in connection with its Positions Available service.