- AJC members survey lays bare unsustainable pressures on local charity sector
- Latest quarterly grants sees AJC distribute almost £1m to local charities over 2023
- AJC website turns bilingual in celebration of Jèrriais app
- Jersey charities ‘resilient’ but ‘realistic’ in aftermath of pandemic
- Cost of Living Crisis Hits Local Charities.
- Top 10 Tips to Help Charities Through the Cost of Living Crisis
- Jersey Loves Giving!
- Donate to Your Favourite Charity
- Amazon Wish Lists for Charities
- Free Online Safeguarding Training
- Donate Your Co-op Dividend to Charity
A survey of local charitable organisations undertaken by the Association of Jersey Charities (AJC) has brought to life some of the very real fundraising and organisational pressures experienced by the sector in the current environment.
The Association of Jersey Charities (AJC) distributed more than £225,000 in grants to local charities in the final quarter of 2023, once again supporting a broad range of community initiatives.
Jèrriais learning app launched.
Charities have been impacted by the cost of living increases just as you and I have, but they are also seeing an increase in the use of their services because of it, so it has hit them even harder. Here are the top 10 ways you can help the charities continue helping those who most need it!