Membership Number: AJC268
Autism Jersey is the leading organisation in the Channel Islands dedicated to the assistance and support of people on the autism spectrum. The aim of the charity is to enable people with autism to lead a full and inclusive life and enjoy a reasonable degree of independence.
Funding helps to support many of our projects and essential services, including:
- Dedicated Family Support Manager.
- Professional Counselling Service.
- Befriending Scheme.
- Holiday Club for primary schoolchildren with autism.
- Social events for children and families.
- Siblings Group.
- Adult Social Club for regular social opportunities and community engagement.
- Volunteering opportunities at the Autism Jersey Boutique.
Training, Information and Resources
- Autism-specific training for families, friends, professionals and employers.
- Lending Library of autism-related resources.
- Signposting and referrals to other services and professionals.
t: Boutique Line 01534 871678
HR and Administration Manager: Julie Barras
Make a Donation
If you would like to donate money to Autism Jersey please select an amount below.
All donations are anonymous and securely handled for The Association of Jersey Charities by Paypal. Please contact the administrator if you would like to inform the charity of your identity or if you have any additional questions.