- Jersey Loves Giving!
- First AJC Chief Executive outlines priorities
- Winners Announced for 2023 Jersey Charity Awards
- Top 10 Tips to Help Charities Through the Cost of Living Crisis
- Cost of Living Crisis Hits Local Charities.
- Jersey charities ‘resilient’ but ‘realistic’ in aftermath of pandemic
- AJC website turns bilingual in celebration of Jèrriais app
- Donate to Your Favourite Charity
- Amazon Wish Lists for Charities
- Free Online Safeguarding Training
- Donate Your Co-op Dividend to Charity
Donate to Your Favourite Charity
There are a number of ways you can donate to your favourite charity, to ensure they weather this crisis.
- You can contact them directly and make a direct payment to them. If you are a Jersey tax payer, and your donation is minimum £50, you can enable them to recieve an extra 25% by completing a form here: https://www.jerseycharities.org/donations/reclaiming-tax
- You can set up a monthly payment to them, again, contact them directly to do this
- You can make a one-off donation directly through their page on our website: https://www.jerseycharities.org/members
- For more information on donating see here: https://www.jerseycharities.org/donations/donating
- You can make a donation to us, the AJC, as we support charities with grants using donations. You can donate online to the AJC here: https://www.jerseycharities.org/donations/donating