Friends of Special Care Baby Unit
Membership Number: AJC395
- To raise funds for essential specialist equipment.
- To raise funds for other necessities within the unit, such a the parent-child room.
- To raise funds for families who need to travel to the UK with their babies, to help cover the travel, accomodation and living costs.
- To raise awareness of the Special Care Baby Unit.
- To raise assist families who need support through contact with other families in similar situations.
Thank you to all those who support Friends of SCBU.
If wish to make a donation via cheque, then please make cheques payable to 'Friends of SCBU'.
We would discuss with you what is on the current to-do list and what events we have coming up, and from there you could decide if and how you would like to get involved.
We look forward to hearing from you :D
Make a Donation
If you would like to donate money to Friends of Special Care Baby Unit please select an amount below.
All donations are anonymous and securely handled for The Association of Jersey Charities by Paypal. Please contact the administrator if you would like to inform the charity of your identity or if you have any additional questions.