- The second AJC 50th Anniversary Webinar
- A compendium of philanthropy in Jersey
- The first 50th Anniversary Webinar
- Information and Guidance for Jersey Charities from the Jersey Funders Group, Updated 28.07.20
- Donation from the UK’s National Emergencies Trust will benefit local charities
- Ocorian Trustees make funds available to AJC for distribution to local charities
- Donate to Your Favourite Charity
- Amazon Wish Lists for Charities
- Free Online Safeguarding Training
- Donate Your Co-op Dividend to Charity
- Our third 50th Anniversary Webinar
2021 - 50 year anniversary
Registered with the Jersey Charity Commission - Registered Charity Number 276
The Association of Jersey Charities is the representative body of the majority of charitable organisations operating in Jersey...
Presently the Association has over 250 member charities and these range from branches of national charities to small local charities, charitable clubs, societies and support groups. The membership is made up of Jersey charities and other charities registered as charities under the law of the United Kingdom, on the basis the charity carries out substantial charity activities in or from within Jersey.
The Jersey Charities’ Law was passed in November 2014. The register opened in May 2018, and all charities wishing to receive tax exemption, and to continue to call themselves a charity must register by the end of the 'transition' period (set by the charity commissioner). You can view the commission website here.
The Association of Jersey Charities exists to provide guidance to and be a source of funding for its members. Registered Jersey charities and other charities registered as charities under the law of the United Kingdom, on the basis the charity carries out substantial charity activities in or from within Jersey, are welcome to apply to be members.
You will also be able to find out more about volunteering opportunities, how to donate to your favourite charity, visit our events diary page which lists charity events on the island and much much more!
Sun, 13th Feb, 2022, 10:00 - 12:00