- It's Not all about Money!
- Lloyds Bank Foundation for the Channel Islands helps carers to recharge their batteries with a grant to Jersey Hospice Care
- Project Linus UK, Jersey Need a Volunteer
- Jersey Bat Group Needs Fundraising Officer
- AJC Launches New Grant Portal
- Jersey Heritage looking for Volunteer visitor hosts and site guides.
- Holiday Club Keyworkers Needed
- Vacancy with The YES Project
- Trustees Needed for British Heart Foundation
- Music in Action is looking for a Development & Operations Manager
- Part time paid position with Shopmobility.
- Riding for the Disabled Need Volunteers
- Donate Your Co-op Dividend to Charity
- Check out the Training Section of our Website
- Jersey Charity Commission website now live
The Association of Jersey Charities is the representative body of the majority of charitable organisations operating in Jersey...
Presently the Association has 296 member charities and these range from branches of national charities to small local charities, clubs, societies and support groups. The membership is made up of Jersey charities and other charities registered as charities under the Charity (Jersey) Law 2014 on the basis the charity carries out substantial charity activities in or from within Jersey.
The Jersey Charities’ Law was passed in November 2014. The register opened in May 2018, and all charities wishing to receive tax exemption, and to continue to call themselves a charity must register by January 2019. You can view the commission website here.
The Association of Jersey Charities exists to provide guidance to and be a source of funding for its members. Jersey charities are welcome to apply to be members (CURRENTLY UNDER REVIEW).
You will also be able to find out more about volunteering opportunities, how to donate to your favourite charity, visit our events diary page which lists charity events on the island and much much more!
Sat, 22nd Feb, 2020, 10:00 - 18:30