- It's Not all about Money!
- Oxygen Therapy Centre Looking for an Admin Assistant.
- 2019 Jersey Charity Awards soon to launch!
- Volunteers Needed for COLOUR FESTIVAL 2019
- New Chairman/Group Leader Needed
- Jersey Alzheimer’s Association needs a Treasurer!
- Relief Minibus Driver Needed
- Annual Grants Media Release, April 2019
- Meals on Wheels Need More Volunteers
- Paid Position with Community Savings
- Music in Action Need Volunteers for Liberation Festival
- Jersey Heart Support Group Need Volunteers/Committee Members
- South Coast Charity Challenge - registration open
- Donate Your Co-op Dividend to Charity
- Check out the Training Section of our Website
- Jersey Charity Commission website now live
Jersey Heart Support Group Need Volunteers/Committee Members
Secretary: to take the minutes, maintain an action point checklist, maintain a “donations in lieu of flowers” schedule, prepare meeting packs, thank you letters and other general correspondence. In addition the secretary currently monitors incoming own emails and also the info@ emails. Not including the monthly committee meeting, which usually lasts a couple of hours, I suppose time spent would be an additional 2 hours unless there is something specific that the secretary is working on. This job could be split between two people with one being Assistant Secretary.
Media / liaison officer(s) - to liaise with website/facebook administrator on items of special news, preparing the articles
Website / facebook administrator(s)- to keep both media current with changes in legislation, software and articles provided by the media liaison office.
General members to support activities: participate in defibrillator donations & attending presentations, tin collections, assist with fund raising events, attend awareness events, take turns with the mobile phone etc
The JHSG asks only for as much support as anyone can give and will work around that so the more we have on the committee the better it is. The committee meeting is on the first Monday of every month at The Willows.
Please contact Sue on email@example.com