- It's Not all about Money!
- Oxygen Therapy Centre Looking for an Admin Assistant.
- 2019 Jersey Charity Awards soon to launch!
- Volunteers Needed for COLOUR FESTIVAL 2019
- New Chairman/Group Leader Needed
- Jersey Alzheimer’s Association needs a Treasurer!
- Relief Minibus Driver Needed
- Annual Grants Media Release, April 2019
- Meals on Wheels Need More Volunteers
- Paid Position with Community Savings
- Music in Action Need Volunteers for Liberation Festival
- Jersey Heart Support Group Need Volunteers/Committee Members
- South Coast Charity Challenge - registration open
- Donate Your Co-op Dividend to Charity
- Check out the Training Section of our Website
- Jersey Charity Commission website now live
Paid Position with Community Savings
Community Savings is looking to appoint an Education Officer to further the development of its education programme, which is currently delivered to Island secondary schools as part of the Jersey PSHE curriculum. The successful applicant will be tasked with broadening its scope to include courses specifically designed to reach across the wider community, including other charities, youth groups and adults. The aim of the programme is to raise awareness of how to manage money and to highlight the importance of budgeting and saving.
During non-classroom hours, the Education Officer will be responsible for developing relevant lesson/course content based on host requirements and feedback from sessions.
It is envisaged that initially a minimum of 10 hours per week will be necessary, but there will be some flexibility with regards to the hours worked. Whilst delivery of the education programme to schools is within term time, some adult education may take place in the evening and/or during school holidays. This role would suit Individuals looking to work from home, but full office support will be provided.
Ideally, candidates will have an education background and possess excellent communication and presenting skills as well as experience of engaging with a wide range of diverse audiences. It is also important that they are enthusiastic, confident, committed, engaging and non-judgemental.
Should you be interested in this important role please contact Stephen Eldred at stephen.eldred@
To find out more about Community Savings, please go to www.communitysavings.org.je