- It's Not all about Money!
- Lloyds Bank Foundation for the Channel Islands helps carers to recharge their batteries with a grant to Jersey Hospice Care
- Project Linus UK, Jersey Need a Volunteer
- Jersey Bat Group Needs Fundraising Officer
- AJC Launches New Grant Portal
- Jersey Heritage looking for Volunteer visitor hosts and site guides.
- Holiday Club Keyworkers Needed
- Vacancy with The YES Project
- Trustees Needed for British Heart Foundation
- Music in Action is looking for a Development & Operations Manager
- Part time paid position with Shopmobility.
- Riding for the Disabled Need Volunteers
- Donate Your Co-op Dividend to Charity
- Check out the Training Section of our Website
- Jersey Charity Commission website now live
Part time paid position with Shopmobility.
Shopmobility, a leading disability orientated Charity, is looking for a part-time employee to join its small team essentially for the “season”. The role is mainly in the office located in the lower ground floor of Sand Street Car Park (free parking provided) and will involve taking bookings by telephone and face-to-face, hiring out wheelchairs, scooters and other equipment and generally providing help and advice to disabled people both local and visitors.
Good communication skills are essential and there is a need for a required ability to utilise a simple computer booking system and take both electronic and cash payments for which training will be given. It is envisaged that the successful applicant will be offered a fixed term contract running from March to mid-October based on 4 five hour shifts (9.45 to 2.45). As there might be an occasional need to deliver equipment to locations, particularly hotels, a clean driving licence will be an advantage.
The role might be suitable to somebody recently retired who might be looking for a summer job.
Interested applicants should initially contact Edward Trevor on 07829 736797 for further information or submit an application in writing to Shopmobility St Helier, Lower Sand St Car Park, St Helier JE2 3QF or by email to email@example.com