- It's Not all about Money!
- Lloyds Bank Foundation for the Channel Islands helps carers to recharge their batteries with a grant to Jersey Hospice Care
- Project Linus UK, Jersey Need a Volunteer
- Jersey Bat Group Needs Fundraising Officer
- AJC Launches New Grant Portal
- Jersey Heritage looking for Volunteer visitor hosts and site guides.
- Holiday Club Keyworkers Needed
- Vacancy with The YES Project
- Trustees Needed for British Heart Foundation
- Music in Action is looking for a Development & Operations Manager
- Part time paid position with Shopmobility.
- Riding for the Disabled Need Volunteers
- Donate Your Co-op Dividend to Charity
- Check out the Training Section of our Website
- Jersey Charity Commission website now live
Music in Action is looking for a Development & Operations Manager
Music in Action is looking for a Development & Operations Manager on a short term contract or a permanent position.
There is potential for this to be a full time or a flexible part time role or for term-time working. Key skills are a love of music, good administration skills, and a passion for using the power of music for educational and therapeutic purposes and bringing new music to the island. Driving licence is essential. The salary range is between £25,000 and £35,000 depending on experience. For a job description or more information contact email@example.com