- It's Not all about Money!
- Lloyds Bank Foundation for the Channel Islands helps carers to recharge their batteries with a grant to Jersey Hospice Care
- Project Linus UK, Jersey Need a Volunteer
- Jersey Bat Group Needs Fundraising Officer
- AJC Launches New Grant Portal
- Jersey Heritage looking for Volunteer visitor hosts and site guides.
- Holiday Club Keyworkers Needed
- Vacancy with The YES Project
- Trustees Needed for British Heart Foundation
- Music in Action is looking for a Development & Operations Manager
- Part time paid position with Shopmobility.
- Riding for the Disabled Need Volunteers
- Donate Your Co-op Dividend to Charity
- Check out the Training Section of our Website
- Jersey Charity Commission website now live
Trustees Needed for British Heart Foundation
Can you help us Beat Heartbreak Forever in Jersey?
Jersey BHF (British Heart Foundation) branch is looking to recruit new volunteers to take on the roles of Chair, Treasurer and Secretary to continue the fantastic legacy of the branch and help grow its events portfolio.
The branch has been going for more than 10 years, raising over £500,000, and organising and supporting events such as the Jersey Marathon and bi-annual Jersey Heart awards.
Heart and circulatory disease kills 1 in 4 across the Channel Islands and we still need your help to beat heartbreak forever here.
If you think you can help or know someone who might be interested, please get in touch with Dawn Smith on email@example.com or 07771 661 753 for more details and/or for role descriptions.