- It's Not all about Money!
- Lloyds Bank Foundation for the Channel Islands helps carers to recharge their batteries with a grant to Jersey Hospice Care
- Project Linus UK, Jersey Need a Volunteer
- Jersey Bat Group Needs Fundraising Officer
- AJC Launches New Grant Portal
- Jersey Heritage looking for Volunteer visitor hosts and site guides.
- Holiday Club Keyworkers Needed
- Vacancy with The YES Project
- Trustees Needed for British Heart Foundation
- Music in Action is looking for a Development & Operations Manager
- Part time paid position with Shopmobility.
- Riding for the Disabled Need Volunteers
- Donate Your Co-op Dividend to Charity
- Check out the Training Section of our Website
- Jersey Charity Commission website now live
Holiday Club Keyworkers Needed
ABOUT AUTISM JERSEY’S HOLIDAY CLUB Autism Jersey provides a Holiday Club for primary school aged children with social and/or communication difficulties.
This operates for one week during the Easter School Holidays and three weeks during the Summer School Holidays. Hours of operation are 09:00-15:00 daily.
Our club provides a fun and safe environment for children, based at Grands Vaux School alongside daily excursions to local parks and facilities.
AVAILABLE VACANCY: Holiday Club Key Workers (zero-hour contracts)
HOURLY RATE: £11.50 per hour
LOCATION: Grands Vaux School, Jersey, Channel Islands
DATES & HOURS: The Autism Jersey Holiday Club runs in Easter and Summer from:
Monday 6th April – Thursday 9th April 2020
Monday 20th July 2020– Friday 7th August 2020
(Staff working hours will be 08:45-15:15 daily)
1. Dynamic individuals
2. Forward thinkers
3. SPELL Training and/or experience of working with autistic children
4. Level 2 RQF required or evidence of working towards this
5. Valid DBS
6. Paediatric First Aid preferable
7. 6hr Children’s Safeguarding training or evidence of planned attendance
8. Ability to work individually and within a team environment
5 Years residency is NOT required for these posts.
For more details and a full job description please email the HR department at HR@autismjersey.org or call 871888.
Autism Jersey is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children & adults at risk - therefore all successful applicants will be required to complete the relevant safeguarding checks.
All applications must be received by 25th February 2020.
Visit our website to find out more about who we are and what we do www.autismjersey.org