- AJC helps Parkinson's Jersey get back on it's feet. 24.09.20
- Grants Media Release 16.09.20
- Islanders encouraged to give local charities a boost this autumn
- Information and Guidance for Jersey Charities from the Jersey Funders Group, Updated 28.07.20
- AJC June Grants Awarded 15.06.20
- Volunteer Support Available 11.06.20
- Charity Supplement 06.02.20
- Donation from the UK’s National Emergencies Trust will benefit local charities 22.02.20
- Ocorian Trustees make funds available to AJC for distribution to local charities 14.05.20
- Media Release Charities now able to apply to the co-funded payroll scheme 30.04.20
- The co-funded payroll scheme guidelines have been updated to include charities 30.04.20
- Information and Guidance for Jersey Charities from Jersey Funders Updated 28.04.20
- Donate to Your Favourite Charity 23.04.20
- Fundraising Events Cancelled 23.04.20
- Jersey Funders Group Media Release 23.04.20
- Coronavirus Jersey - Acts of Kindness Facebook Page 23.04.20
- Bailiff Launches COVID 19 Appeal Fund 02.04.20
- Unused Charity Resources 22.04.20
- Amazon Wish Lists for Charities 22.04.20
- Advertising Your Volunteer Roles 29.03.20
- Donate Your Co-op Dividend to Charity
- Jersey Charity Commission Website Statement - Charities & COVID 19 24.04.20
Ocorian Trustees make funds available to AJC for distribution to local charities 14.05.20
Ocorian Trustees have donated substantial funds to the Association of Jersey Charities to be distributed among charities operating in Jersey to help with them meet the challenges arising as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic.
How these funds will be distributed will be discretionary, making use of the AJC’s well-established procedures for the allocation of funds.
Liz Le Poidevin, chairman of the Association, says: “Our sincere thanks go to the Board and staff of Ocorian Trustees for entrusting this distribution to the AJC and are grateful for this recognition of the AJC’s long experience and expertise in this field. There is no doubt that many local charities are already feeling the impact of Covid-19 and we would urge those who are in need of emergency funding to apply for this support.”
The AJC is a member of the Jersey Funders Group who are united in dealing with applications for funding at this time. All applications go to a single portal (avoiding the need for multiple applications for charities) and then they are picked up by the individual funders.
Applications should therefore be addressed initially to firstname.lastname@example.org.