- 52 local charities get funding award as part of major AJC anniversary ‘50@50’ initiative
- AJC launches ‘50@50’ initiative to support member charities in anniversary year
- The second AJC 50th Anniversary Webinar
- A compendium of philanthropy in Jersey
- The first 50th Anniversary Webinar
- Information and Guidance for Jersey Charities from the Jersey Funders Group, Updated 28.07.20
- Donation from the UK’s National Emergencies Trust will benefit local charities
- Ocorian Trustees make funds available to AJC for distribution to local charities
- Donate to Your Favourite Charity
- Amazon Wish Lists for Charities
- Free Online Safeguarding Training
- Donate Your Co-op Dividend to Charity
Ocorian Trustees make funds available to AJC for distribution to local charities
Ocorian Trustees have donated substantial funds to the Association of Jersey Charities to be distributed among charities operating in Jersey to help with them meet the challenges arising as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic.
How these funds will be distributed will be discretionary, making use of the AJC’s well-established procedures for the allocation of funds.
Liz Le Poidevin, chairman of the Association, says: “Our sincere thanks go to the Board and staff of Ocorian Trustees for entrusting this distribution to the AJC and are grateful for this recognition of the AJC’s long experience and expertise in this field. There is no doubt that many local charities are already feeling the impact of Covid-19 and we would urge those who are in need of emergency funding to apply for this support.”
The AJC is a member of the Jersey Funders Group who are united in dealing with applications for funding at this time. All applications go to a single portal (avoiding the need for multiple applications for charities) and then they are picked up by the individual funders.
Applications should therefore be addressed initially to email@example.com.