- AJC welcomes partnership with Jersey Finance for 2021
- AJC AGM Convening Notice - Thursday 8th July
- AJC focuses on partnerships in next ‘Charity Insights’ webinar
- A compendium of philanthropy in Jersey
- The first 50th Anniversary Webinar
- Information and Guidance for Jersey Charities from the Jersey Funders Group, Updated 28.07.20
- Donation from the UK’s National Emergencies Trust will benefit local charities
- Ocorian Trustees make funds available to AJC for distribution to local charities
- Donate to Your Favourite Charity
- Amazon Wish Lists for Charities
- Free Online Safeguarding Training
- Donate Your Co-op Dividend to Charity
- It's Not all about Money!
AJC AGM Convening Notice - Thursday 8th July
AJC CONVENING NOTICE FOR THE 50TH ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF THE ASSOCIATION OF JERSEY CHARITIES
Association of jersey charities
(a members' association incorporated on 16 June 1995 under the provisions of the Loi (1862) sur les teneures en fidéicommis et l'incorporation d'associations) (the "Association")
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF THE ASSOCIATION
Notice is hereby given that the 50th annual general meeting (the "AGM") of the Association of Jersey Charities will be held in accordance with the constitution of the Association at the Celestial Suite, Royal Yacht Hotel, St Helier, Jersey on 8 July 2021 at 6pm.
- Welcome and apologies.
- To approve the minutes of the 49th Annual General Meeting held on 24 September 2020.
- To receive the annual report from the Chairman.
- To receive the annual report from the Treasurer and adopt the audited accounts for the year ended 31st March 2021 *
- To consider the reappointment of Bracken Rothwell as auditors and authorise the Committee to agree auditors’ remuneration.
- Election of Officers:
To elect the following Officers:
- Deputy Chairman
- No more than five additional Officers as ordinary Committee Members
The Committee will be nominating the following candidates:
Kevin Keen – Chairman
Liz Le Poidevin – Deputy Chairman
Kirsty McGregor – Treasurer
Nichola Aldridge – Secretary
Marie du Feu – Grants Officer
Simon Larbalestier – Officer
Peter Tabb – Officer
Jill Ryan – Officer
Any other nominations for any office must be made by written notice executed by two Members entitled to vote in general meetings as intention to propose and second the nominee for a named office. That notice should be countersigned by the nominee so as to show his or her willingness to be appointed for such office and must be delivered to the Honorary Secretary by 5pm on 28 June 2021.
For and on behalf of the association
Dated: 9th June 2021
* The annual report and audited accounts will be available for download from our website from Friday 2nd July onwards. See here for downloadable documents: https://www.jerseycharities.org/about-us/minutes-agendas
Following the meeting a presentation on our future grants programme and the 50th Anniversary celebrations will take place. A buffet will also be served.
You can book your place here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/ajc-agm-tickets-158566862755