- It's Not all about Money!
- Glanville Home Need Committee Members
- Jersey dDeaf Society Need Treasurer & Secretary
- JSPCA Need Ambulance Drivers
- Caesarea Association (Ridout House) Need a New Secretary
- Durrell Need Trustees
- Community Engagement Officer Needed
- Good Companions Club Need Volunteers
- Volunteer Role with Community Savings
- League of Friends Cafe Need Volunteers
- Donate Your Co-op Dividend to Charity
- Check out the Training Section of our Website
- Jersey Charity Commission website now live
Volunteer Role with Community Savings
Volunteer to assist our Business Development Officer
Community Savings is looking to recruit an experienced volunteer to provide additional support to our Business Development Officer (BDO).
The BDO currently has responsibility for coordinating fundraising, PR and communications, and the delivery of our education programme and so we would be particularly interested in anyone who possesses marketing, media or digital experience.
We are a small, friendly team and can offer flexibility on times and applicants may choose to work from home.
Ideally, volunteers would also have experience of office administration, but a respect for others and a non-judgmental approach are essential requirements.
Should you be interested in this role please contact Lisa at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 737555. All expressions of interest will be reviewed on 25th February 2019.