- It's Not all about Money!
- Paid Position with Jersey Women's Refuge
- Paid Position with St John Ambulance Jersey
- Autism Jersey Needs an Admin Assistant
- More than #346,000 has been given to 11 members.
- New Chairman Required
- Annual Grants Media Release, April 2019
- Donate Your Co-op Dividend to Charity
- Check out the Training Section of our Website
- Jersey Charity Commission website now live
Paid Position with St John Ambulance Jersey
St John Ambulance, Paid Position
A staff vacancy for a PRIVATE COURSE ADMINISTRATOR is currently being advertised with St John Ambulance for 35 hours per week.
Working with the Office & Facilities Manager the key purpose of this role is:
• To assist in the promotion and marketing of existing courses and the development of new commercial and community courses, and services to extend the range of products offered.
• To arrange the planning and delivery of bespoke, private courses for clients.
• To play a key part in marketing of our courses, services and products.
• To administer the location and serviceability of AED (Automated External Defibrillation) across the island.
• Oversee the sale of equipment and products.
For further information or an informal chat prior to application, please call Miranda McGarr on 735611.
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your CV and a covering letter in an envelope, marked private and confidential to: Barry Marsden, Commandery Executive Officer, St John Ambulance, 14-16 Midvale Road, St Helier, JE2 3YR
Closing date – Monday 29th July 2019
Interviews will be held on Tuesday 13th August 2019