- September 2020 Grants Awarded
- AJC helps Parkinson's Jersey get back on it's feet. 24.09.20
- Grants Media Release 16.09.20
- Islanders encouraged to give local charities a boost this autumn
- Information and Guidance for Jersey Charities from the Jersey Funders Group, Updated 28.07.20
- AJC June Grants Awarded 15.06.20
- Volunteer Support Available 11.06.20
- Charity Supplement 06.02.20
- Donation from the UK’s National Emergencies Trust will benefit local charities 22.02.20
- Ocorian Trustees make funds available to AJC for distribution to local charities 14.05.20
- Media Release Charities now able to apply to the co-funded payroll scheme 30.04.20
- The co-funded payroll scheme guidelines have been updated to include charities 30.04.20
- Information and Guidance for Jersey Charities from Jersey Funders Updated 28.04.20
- Donate to Your Favourite Charity 23.04.20
- Fundraising Events Cancelled 23.04.20
- Jersey Funders Group Media Release 23.04.20
- Coronavirus Jersey - Acts of Kindness Facebook Page 23.04.20
- Bailiff Launches COVID 19 Appeal Fund 02.04.20
- Unused Charity Resources 22.04.20
- Amazon Wish Lists for Charities 22.04.20
- Advertising Your Volunteer Roles 29.03.20
- Donate Your Co-op Dividend to Charity
- Jersey Charity Commission Website Statement - Charities & COVID 19 24.04.20
Volunteer Support Available 11.06.20
As many organisations rely on volunteer support, we are aware that your service may well have been impacted. This may have been through your usual volunteers having to divert their support elsewhere or through individuals no longer being able to volunteer in the same way due to vulnerability.
I just wanted to highlight, that as an organisation you can register on volunteer.je and advertise volunteer roles you require support for; listing specific requirements, such as skill set and availability.
This is the process of how to access volunteers to support your service
1. go to https://www.volunteer.je/
2. create an account
3. add specific volunteer skills or qualifications, such as driving licence, DBS and language skills can be requested
4. you will be informed of what volunteers are available to support your service as quickly as possible
As many of you consider future service provision, please do consider connecting with this vast group of willing individuals who are ready and keen to help. If you have limited staff, you can also first advertise for a volunteer to help with administration or volunteer coordination before you recruit more volunteers.
There are guidance videos on the process, available on volunteer.je. If you have any questions, concerns or ideas, please don’t hesitate to contact the friendly team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meanwhile, thank you again for all you continue to do for our local communities.
Sally Haine, Customer & Local Services